If you wonder what to grill for dinner, here are some exciting suggestions:
Grilled Chicken with Peanut Sauce
The sauce is the secret to this dish that is flavorful and yet simple. It’s creamy, sweet, and a bit spicy. You can serve it for an easy dinner over simple chicken breasts. It would also be great on grilled chicken wings. The easy and quick peanut sauce can add plenty of flavors to grilled chicken. You my serve it with rice and steamed vegetables.
• 4 boned, skinned chicken breast halves
• minced 1/4 cup peanut butter
• 1 garlic clove
• 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• Step 1 – Heat your grill to a temperature of 450� to 550�. Cook peanut butter and garlic over medium heat in a small saucepan, until simmering. Whisk in chile flakes, 2/3 cup water, sugar and soy sauce. Simmer and reduce heat, stirring occasionally about 10 minutes, until starting to thicken.
• Step 2 – Grill chicken after rubbing it with oil for around 6 minutes, until it gets golden brown, turning once. Brush over each chicken piece about 1 tbsp. peanut sauce and cook around 2 minutes, just until sauce starts to caramelize. Serve with remaining sauce on the side, rice and steamed vegetables. You may serve with Asian-inspired veggies such as green beans, teriyaki-glazed broccoli, a side of quinoa-fried rice or a bed of steamed brown rice.
Here are other interesting suggestions for your dinner grill meals:
• Korean Beef Wraps – this is a delicious grilled meal that is easy to prepare. It consists of grilled steak lettuce cups accompanied by some tasty sauce.
• Grilled Fish and Chips – this dish is healthy and delicious, being prepared entirely on the grill.
• Open-face Caprese Sandwiches – this meal takes in all the best flavors of summer. The summery open-faced sandwich is serving them on grilled bread. You can serve them as appetizers or eat them as a whole meal.